When I was a little girl my mom used to take me to a little pancake cafe where they had almost every different pancake flavor you can imagine. Of course I would always get plain pancakes. One day I decided to order the blueberry pancakes, and I never looked back. They became my favorite instantly. There is nothing like a cold snowy winter morning accompanied by some blueberry pancakes and some hot coffee. These blueberry pancakes were so fluffy, fresh, and delicious. I guarantee that if you make these once, you'll make them again.
So I always prefer thick and creamy sauces when eating pasta. I hate dry pasta and runny sauces, not worth the calories in that case. This dish contains garlic chips that I finely chopped and when you bite into them they're crunchy and garlicky. So good! This recipe also contains cream, mushrooms, asparagus, cheese, white wine, shrimp, and butter. How can you go wrong? This recipe is rich and delicious and won't disappoint. I suggest you try it :)
The first time I ever made schnitzel, it was a complete mess. My mother kept shouting in the back " pound it thinner thinner THINNER". I didn't use enough oil, I overcooked the chicken. A MESS. Nowadays, I make a very delicious schnitzel. I suggest you trust me and give this recipe a try.
- 1-2 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- With the edge of a knife parallel to the cutting board, begin cutting down the length of the side of the breast. slice the breast in half, almost to the other edge.
- Open the breast and season it on both sides with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap and pound it out
- Dredge the chicken in some all purpose flour and shake off any excess.
- In a bowl, scramble 1 egg and place the chicken breast in the bowl. coat both sides of the chicken with the egg.
- Season the Panko breadcrumbs with some garlic powder
- Coat the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture
- Drizzle a large skillet with some vegetable oil
- Cook the chicken for about 3-4 minutes on each side
- Serve with some lemon wedges and Enjoy!